2 Bedroom End of Terrace House for sale in Cambria Court, Turner Road - Leasehold House
- ** No Onward Chain **
- ** Recently Refurbished Throughout **
- 150 Year Lease from October 1972
- Garage in Block & Allocated Parking
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Well Kept Communal Gardens
- Easy Access to Slough & Langley Mainline
- Desirable Langley Location
- Council Tax Band: C / EPC Rating: C
Located within an extremely desirable location within Langley, just off the Langley Road is this superb and well-proportioned LEASEHOLD end-of-terrace home presented in immaculate condition.
The property has recently undergone substantial refurbishment by the current owners, who are selling the property with no-onward chain complications. The property has recently had new carpet flooring in the lounge, stairs and bedrooms, whilst the bathroom and kitchen have also had new stone-style vinyl flooring added. The property further benefits from a modern gas combination boiler and double glazing throughout.
The property comprises a large living / dining room measuring nearly 27ft. There is also a kitchen on the ground floor which leads on to the communal gardens via the back door. On the first floor there is two large double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes along with a three-piece modern bathroom suite. The property also boasts a garage and allocated parking space.
Cambria Court is a delightful development of just 9 dwellings, with spacious and beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens to the rear. The Neo-Georgian design makes Cambria Court both a landmark within the local area whilst the design helps maximise space for residents, offering high ceilings, big windows and pleasant characterful homes.
Cambria Court is ideally located in one of Langley's most premium areas, and is well serviced by amenities. Slough Railway and Langley Railway (both future Crossrail stations) are 1.0 and 1.4 Miles away respectively, whilst small families with children looking at nearby Grammar Schools will be pleased to note that both Upton Court Grammar and St Bernards Grammar 0.3 and 0.1 Miles away respectively.
Council Tax Band: C / EPC Rating: C
15' 0'' x 12' 8'' (4.57m x 3.86m)
11' 9'' x 8' 7'' (3.58m x 2.61m)
11' 4'' x 7' 0'' (3.45m x 2.13m)
12' 8'' x 12' 4'' (3.86m x 3.76m)
11' 9'' x 9' 6'' (3.58m x 2.89m)
Unallocated resident parking
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £